It is currently Sat 10 Oct 2026 12:40 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Gaeilge ar Livemocha?
PostPosted: Wed 20 Mar 2013 3:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed 07 Sep 2011 9:40 pm
Posts: 42
Location: Texas
Tá siad ag lorg múinteoirí deonacha anois.
http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1424482-QSO35DpPrl

Seo é an ríomhphost atá agam.
Quote:
Spread the language love
You can help others learn your language!

You may have heard that we're bringing you a New Livemocha Experience. It's amazing, and we can't wait to share it.

But what you may not know yet, is that with the New Livemocha Experience, we will be able to offer you lessons in limitless languages!

Want to help build and translate courses in your language?

Yes, I'll help!

We're looking for people to help build lessons in every single language out there including (but not limited to):

blá
blá
Irish Gaelic
Scottish Gaelic
blá
blá


Níl mé liofa. :( An bhfuil suim agaibh?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 20 Mar 2013 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun 28 Aug 2011 8:29 pm
Posts: 3002
I used to be on that site, I hadn't signed-in in ages (until today)
RhinoSpike was another I used to frequent.

Now the two sites I mostly contribute to are this one ILF, and Forvo.
Rarely any other Irish language one.

_________________
___________________________________________________________

It is recommended that you always wait for three to agree on a translation.
I speak Connemara Irish, and my input will often reflect that.
I will do an mp3 file on request for short translations.

___________________________________________________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 20 Mar 2013 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun 28 Aug 2011 8:44 pm
Posts: 3512
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains, California, USA
I was with Livemocha for a while, but it got to be a pain. Scarcely any Irish speakers, other than people I already knew and practiced with on the "old site" (and now here). I was also constantly getting hit up to help people work on their English. Not that I mind doing that, but if I'd looked at all of them, I'd have been doing little else.

Redwolf


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1029 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group