Saoirse wrote:
Saoirse wrote:
My offering: Go raibh maith agat as do ríomhphost. Ní bheidh mé san oifig go dtí 6 Márta, 2013 agus beidh mé i dteagmháil leat ansin. "Thank you for your e-mail. I won't be in the office until the 6th March, 2013 and I will be in contact with you then."
Now that you have all the confirmations that you need....... a small alteration would work too.
Go raibh maith agat as do ríomhphost. Beidh mé ar ais san oifig ar 6 Márta, 2013 agus beidh mé i dteagmháil leat ansin. "Thank you for your e-mail. I will be back in the office on the 6th March, 2013 and I will be in contact with you then."
I prefer this version slightly - not sure why, but either works fine so it's whichever you want yourself!
I think I prefer the other...maybe. This one
implies that the person is not in the office whereas the other one says so directly - much the same really but it is normal practice to state that you are not in the office. Either way the message gets across.
Anyway, the one previously given is closer to a translation of the sentences actually requested.